* Acceptance of Terms
Acceptance of Terms
Chapter 1 General Provision
Article 1 (Purpose)
The contract aims to prescribe the conditions and procedures for use of the website services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by the Coverdance Festival Executive Office (hereinafter referred to as "the Executive Office") according to the Telecommunications Business Act and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and information Protection, etc.
Article 2 (Notice and Application of the Contract)
1. This contract will take effect as it is notified to the members via the service screen or other ways.
2. The Association may revise this contact at its own discretion and the revised contract will take effect based on the notice provided via ways in Clause 1.
Article 3 (Rules Other than the Contract)
1. Matters not prescribed in this contract shall be dealt based on the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and information Protection, etc. as well as other related laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
The terms used in this contract are defined as follows.
1. Member: anyone who has entered into the service contract with the Executive Office and received a user ID.
2. ID: the combination of letter(s) and number(s) selected by a user and approved by the Executive Office for the member certification and service use
3. Password: the combination of letter(s) and number(s) selected by a member to protect his/her confidential information
4. Administrator: a person or persons selected by the Executive Office for overall management and smooth operation of the services
5. Cancellation: cancellation of the contract either by the Executive Office or a member after establishing the service contract
Chapter 2 Terms of Service Use
Article 6 (Application for Use)
1. If you want to apply for use, fill the online form requested by the Executive Office.
2. All the personal information provided on the online form shall be regarded as actual data. Users who fail to provide their real names or information will not be subject to protection of laws. Their use of services may be restricted.
Article 7 (Agreement to the Use of Members' Information)
1. The policy to handle personal information arranged by the Executive Office will be applied to your personal information.
2. The personal information requested by the Executive Office according to Article 6 will be used for the purpose of implementation of this contract and provision of the services laid out in the contract.
3. Members' personal information may be provided to companies affiliated with the Executive Office so that the members may conveniently use the services provided by affiliates of the Executive Office as well as the Executive Office. However, the Executive Office shall notify in advance the affiliates, purpose of provision, and personal information of related members before the provision of such information for the members' approval.
4. Members may access to and revise their personal information any time through the revision of their personal information.
5. Members may fill the application form, and apply for use according to the contract of the Executive Office, which will be considered as the consent that the Executive Office may collect, use, and provide the personal information provided in the form.
Article 8 (Approval of the Application)
1. In the event that a (prospective) member has applied by correctly providing all the items laid out in Article 6, the Executive Office may approve with exceptions to Clauses 2 and 3.
2. The Executive Office may reserve the approval of any application pertaining to any of the following.
1). When the facilities are not available
2). When it is difficult to approve due to reasons attributable to the Executive Office
3. The Executive Office is not obliged to approve any application pertaining to any of the following.
1). When the name is not actual
2). When the application has been made under a different person's name
3). When the application has been made under false information upon the application
4). When the application has been made with a purpose to destroy the society's wellbeing and order or fine and reasonable customs
5). Other occasions when the requirements for the application for use set up by the Executive Office have not been satisfied
Article 9 (Change to the Contract)
Upon any change to the information already provided upon the application, a member shall revise such information online and shall be responsible for any problems arising from failure to do so. Chapter 3 Duties of Contractors
Article 10 (Duties of the Executive Office)
1. The Executive Office will not leak or distribute any member's personal information obtained for the provision of services to any third party without the member's consent. However, in the event of a request by a national agency based on the Framework Act on Telecommunications or other related laws and regulations, a reason for investigation into a crime, an inquiry of the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, or any requests made based on related laws and regulations, this will not be applied.
2. Within the scope laid out in Clause 1, the Executive Office may provide statistical materials on personal information of all or part of the members and send cookies to the members' computers via the service. In this case, the member may change the computer browser setup to reject or warn against the receipt of cookies.
Article 11 (Duties of Members)
1. Members shall not be involved in any of the following activities while using services.
1). Unfair use of other member's ID
2). Copying, publishing, using for broadcasting, or providing to a third party the information obtained from services for purposes other than the use of members without a prior consent of the Executive Office
3). Violation of the copyright of the Executive Office or copyright of a third party as well as other rights
4). Distribution of information, sentences, figures, etc. that work against the public order or sound social customs
5). Activities objectively considered to be related to a crime
6). Activities violating other related laws and regulations
2. Members shall comply with the contract, instructions for use of services, or matters of attention.
3. Members shall comply with public notices on services displayed by the Executive Office by contents as well as separately released restrictions on the use.
4. Members shall not be involved in sales activities without a prior consent of the Executive Office. The Executive Office shall not be responsible for any results from such sales activities of members as well as those in violation against the contract. Members involved in such sales activities shall be responsible for compensation to the Executive Office.
5. Members shall not transfer or provide their rights to use services or other status obtained from the contract to others without an express consent of the Executive Office. They shall not provide such rights or status as security.
Chapter 4 Service Use
Article 12 (Duties of Members as for the Management of ID(s) and Password(s))
1. Members shall be wholly responsible for the management of ID(s) and password(s). Members shall be wholly responsible for any results arising from poor management or unfair use of ID(s) and Passwords(s) provided to the members.
2. If a member finds that his/her ID has been unfairly used or abused, this must be communicated to the Executive Office.
Article 13 (Duties Related to Videos Registered by Members)
1. If a member deletes a video registered for the application for participation in the festival discretionally, disadvantages for the participation may occur.
2. If a member deletes a video posted for the application for participation in the festival discretionally, disadvantages for the participation may occur.
3. Members shall not be involved in registering any contents that violate against the public order or sound social customs as well as the copyright and other rights of a third party. If this happens, the member shall be wholly responsible for any results coming from such an act.
4. Members shall arrange the original copies registered or posted under their sole responsibility and keep them.
Article 14 (Provision of Information)
1. The Executive Office may provide various types of information considered to be necessary for users to use services to the members via email or post, etc.
Article 15 (Messages or Items of Members)
The Executive Office, upon finding that the messages or contents registered or posted by a member pertain to any of the following, may delete them without a prior notice.
1). Any contents libeling or defaming other members or third parties by slandering
2). Any contents against the public order or sound social customs
3). Any contents considered to be related to a criminal act
4). Any contents violating the copyright of the Executive Office, or copyright or other rights of a third party
5). When time provided by the Executive Office is exceeded
6). When a member posts an obscene material or such a link on his/her website or other websites
7). Any cases considered to violate other related laws and regulations
Article 16 (Copyright on the Posted Material)
PERSONAL APPEARANCE RELEASE&RELEASE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WAIVER.
Personal Appearance Release
For good and valuable consideration, receipt and sufficiency of which I hereby acknowledge, I hereby irrevocably grant K-POP Cover Dance Festival committee (the "CDF Committee") of the Program 2013 K-POP Cover Dance Festival (the "Program") the right to photograph ,film, videotape, or otherwise record me in connection with the Program including the right to use my name, likeness, performance and appearance, and related biographical materials (collectively,"Image") in the Program, and to own the copyright therein, to use the Image, or any part thereof, throughout the world in perpetuity including, but not limited to, the right to exhibit, record, edit, and otherwise alter at the sole discretion of the Producer the Imang or any portion thereof, in any form of media whatsoever, without limitation or restriction, including for the purposes of advertising , publicity promotion and trade in any medium whatsoever without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use without any future payments to me. Therefore, I forever waive all right to seek any civil or criminal remedy against the CDF Committee for the use of my Image, including but not limited to injunctions and any out-of court adjudicative proceedings in any body.
I agree that I shall abide by all lawful guidelines necessary for the Program. I further agree that will refrain from any behavior that may bring the CDF Committee or the Program into disrepute or ill regard. If I take any behavior that results in the foregoing, I shall be legally liable to the CDF Committee for the compensation of any harm the CDF Committee may incur as a result of such behavior.
I agree that all right, title and interest including all copyrights, to any Image of me in the Program are owned by CDF Committee.
NO material needs to be submitted to me for any approval and the CDF Committee shall have no liability to me for any distortion or illusionary effect involving my Image.
Article 17 (Service Use Time)
1. Services may be used throughout the year, around the clock unless there are special problems of the Executive Office in relation to their businesses or technologies. However, this shall not be applied to dates designated by the Executive Office for purposes such as regular check.
2. The Executive Office may separately designate time for use by scope based on the division of services into certain scopes. This shall be notified in advance.
Article 18 (Responsibilities to Use Services)
Members may not be involved in sales of illegal products by using the services, except for cases under which the authorized person from the Executive Office has provided an express written consent. Most of all, they shall not be involved in hacking, advertising for money making, commercial activities through websites containing obscene information, or illegal distribution of commercial software. The Executive Office shall not be responsible for the results or losses from sales activities in violation of this as well as the arrest by a related institution. Article 19 (Suspension of the Provision of Services)
1. The Executive Office may suspend the provision of services in the event of any of the following.
1) When necessary, due to repair of the service facilities, etc.
2) In the event that a common carrier designated in the Telecommunications Business Act has suspended the telecommunication services
3) In the event of other reasons such as force majeure
2. The Executive Office may restrict or suspend all or part of the services in the event of a problem with the proper service use due to reasons such as national emergencies, blackouts, problems with the service facilities, or massive use of the services.
Chapter 5 Cancellation of the Contract and Restriction on the Use
Article 20 (Cancellation of the Contract and Restriction on the Use)
1. When a member wants to cancel the contract, he/she shall apply for the cancellation online to the Executive Office.
2. In the event that a member has been involved in any of the following, the Executive Office may cancel the contract or suspend the service use without a prior notice.
1) In the event of having stolen other person's ID and Password
2) In the event of intentional interruption of the service operation
3) In the event of the provision of a false name upon subscription
4) In the event that the same user has registered doubly with different IDs
5) In the event of the intentional distribution of any contents against the public order or sound social customs
6) In the event that a member has planned for or executed the service use with the purpose to disrupt the national or social public interests
7) In the event of damaging or disadvantaging other person's honor
8) In the event of sending out massive amount of information or commercial information to interrupt the stable service operation
9) In the event of distributing a computer virus program that may lead to a malfunction of communication and information facilities or destruction of information
10) In the event of violating intellectual property rights of the Executive Office, other members, or third parties
11) In the event of a request for correction by external organizations such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee or an authoritative interpretation by the National Election Commission in relation to illegal election campaign
12) In the event of improper use of personal information, ID or password of other persons
13) In the event of copying, distributing, or commercially using the information obtained through the use of services provided the Executive Office without a prior consent of the Executive Office
14) In the event that a member posts an obscene post or provide such a link on his/her website and the festival website
16) In the event of no response to the use of services within a period of notification upon the notification to long-term dormant users In the event of restriction on the use based on the above provisions, the detailed standards for the types and periods of restriction shall be based on the notices, service instructions, and detailed regulations and rules provided by the Executive Office.
Article 21 (Procedure to Cancel Restriction on the Use)
1. The Executive Office shall designate the reason, date, and period for restriction on the use, if such restriction is intended, and provide the information to the related member or his/her agent via email, post, or call.
2. However, if the Executive Office finds it necessary to suspend the use urgently, the service use may be restricted without the above-mentioned process.
3. Any member or agent notified of the suspension of use based on Clause 1, Article 21 may report a complaint, if any.
4. The Executive Office, upon finding that the reason for such suspension has been removed during such period, shall immediately cancel the suspension measure.
Chapter 6 Compensation, etc.
Article 22 (Compensation)
The Executive Office shall not be responsible for any damages to a member during the period when the service is provided for free unless it comes from an intentional act or a mistake of the Executive Office. Article 23 (Indemnity)
1. The Executive Office shall be exempt from responsibilities for the service provision in the event that the services cannot be provided due to natural disasters or force majeure amounting to them.
2. The Executive Office shall not be responsible for problems with the use of services whose reasons are attributable to the members.
3. The Executive Office shall not be responsible for any loss of a member in the event that the member has lost profits expected from the use of services. It shall not be responsible for any damages coming from materials obtained through the services.
4. The Executive Office shall not be responsible for reliability and correctness of the contents of information, materials, and facts provided by users.
Article 24 (Competent Court)
In the event of a dispute on the service use such as fees and a lawsuit arising in relation or coming from this, the court ruling the address of the headquarters of the Executive Office shall be the competent court.
(Enforcement Date) This contract shall take effect on June 1, 2011.
Terms of Service Agreement
Acceptance of Terms
'The Coverdance Festival Executive Office' (hereinafter referred to as 'the Executive Office') prioritizes your personal information and complies with the "Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and information Protection, etc.".
The Executive Office will inform you of how your personal information is used, with what purpose and in what manners as well as the measures to protect the personal information based on the personal information handling policy.
The Executive Office will provide public notices (or individual notices) upon any revision of its personal information handling policy.
ο This policy will take effect from May 3, 2013.
■ Items of personal information to be collected
The Executive Office collects the following personal information to process membership application, and application for participation in the festival.
ο Collected items: name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, questions and answers for password confirmation, home telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address, service use records, access log, cookies, access IP information
ο Personal information collection: website (membership application), and application for participation in the festival
■ Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Executive Office will use the collected personal information for the following purposes.
ο Festival schedule and progress Online, offline, and main competitions
ο Settlement of fees for the service contract implementation and service provision
Contents provision, purchase and fees settlement, product delivery and delivery to requested addresses, personal authentication for financial transactions as well as financial transactions ο Use for the purposes of marketing and advertisement
Statistics of advertisement/event information, frequency of access, or users' service use ■ Period to keep and use personal information
The Executive Office will immediately destroy related information once the purpose of collection and use of such personal information is fulfilled.
■ Procedure and method to destroy personal information
The Executive Office will immediately destroy related information once the purpose of collection and use of personal information is fulfilled. The procedure and method to destroy is as follows.
ο Procedure to destroy
Your information provided upon your membership application will be transferred to a separate database (document tray as for paper documents) once the purpose of use is fulfilled. They will be kept and stored for a certain period of time according to the reason for information protection based on related laws and regulations (refer to the period to keep and use) and destroyed after this period of time.
Personal information transferred to a separate database will not be used for purposes other than those protected under related laws and regulations.
ο Method of destruction
- Personal information stored as electronic files will be deleted via a method disabling regeneration of the information.
- Personal information printed on paper will be pulverized or incinerated.
■ Provision of personal information
The Executive Office is providing your personal information to enable services of higher quality as follows.
ο Information provided to: festival sponsors
ο Items of information provided: gender and email address
ο Purpose of use of the information provided: advertisements on the provision of contents or events, provision of services and advertisements based on demographic statistics
ο Period to keep and use the information provided: immediate destruction
However, there are exceptions as follows.
- In the event that users agreed in advance, and,
- In the event of a request from investigating agencies based on laws or for the purpose of investigation
■ Commissioning of the collected personal information
The Executive Office will not commission your information to external entities without your consent. In the event that such an incidence becomes necessary, the commissioned services will be notified to you and your advance consent will be sought if necessary. ■ Participation in this festival can lead to revenue/benefits being generated as a result of the participant's video submissions, use rights and other user created content leading to the second round.
Please note that the revenue and benefits generated from this will be used on the participants for their airfare, accommodation, food and cultural experience costs etc. which will be provided for.
■ Rights of users and legal representatives and execution of the rights
Users and legal representatives may check or revise their information of information of children under 14 any time. They may request for cancellation of their membership.
If you want to read or revise personal information as a user or a legal representative for minors under 14, click on ‘Change Personal Information (or ‘Revise Member's Information). If you want to cancel subscription (withdrawal of the agreement), click on “Withdraw Membership”, provide personal certification, and directly access, revise, or withdraw. If you write to, call, or email the person responsible for handling personal information, your inquiry will be immediately processed.
If you have asked for revision of erroneous personal information, the requested information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. Also if we have provided erroneous information to a third party, the person will be immediately notified so that correction may take place.
The Coverdance Festival Executive Office will handle personal information cancelled or deleted upon request of a user or a legal representative according to "the period to keep and use personal information collected by the Coverdance Festival Executive Office” and the information will not be available or used for purposes other than those prescribed.
■ Installation, operation, and rejection of the device automatically collecting personal information
- Ticket marketing and tailor-made services to individuals by analyzing the frequency of access by members and those other than members, visit times, interests and tastes of users, traces, level of participation in various events, and frequency of visit.
▶ How to reject cookie saving
Example: if you want to reject cookie setup, allow all cookies by selecting options from the web browser that you use, check whenever you save your cookie, or reject all the cookie saving.
How to set up (Internet Explorer)
: Tools on the top of the web browser > Internet option > Personal information
However, if you reject to set up cookie, there may be a problem with the provision of services.
■ Complaints on personal information
The Executive Office has designated the following department and persons responsible for handling personal information to protect your information and handle complaints related to personal information.
Related Department: The Coverdance Festival Executive Office
Person responsible for handling personal information: Jeon, Ho Jin
You may report your complaints related to personal information arising as you use the services provided by the Executive Office to the department or person responsible for handling personal information. The Executive Office will provide speedy and sufficient replies to all such reports filed by users.
If you need to report or consult on the violation of your personal information, please contact the following organizations.
1. Personal Information Violation Report Center\ (www.1336.or.kr/direct call: 118)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/+82-2-580-0533~4)
3. Division of Internet Crime Investigation, Supreme Public Prosecutor´s Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/+82-2-3480-3600)
4. Cyber Terrorism Division, National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr/+82-2-392-0330)